What is Motorized On-Off Control Valve?
Control valve; A valve used to control fluid by changing the size of the flow passage as directed by a signal from a controller. Control valves provide pressure, temperature, flow and level control in all processes where fluid is present. Control valves are used for cold water, hot water, steam, superheated water, steam and gas etc. produced by consuming energy in enterprises. It ensures that the fluids can be transported and controlled without any loss.
What is On-Off Working Principle?
The On-Off operating principle refers to a control system in which a device or system is fully open or fully closed with no intermediate states. This type of control is often used in simple systems where there is a need to turn a device or system on or off based on a particular condition or input.
An example of the On-Off principle of operation is a thermostat that controls the heating or cooling system. When the thermostat is set to a certain temperature, it turns the system on or off as needed to maintain that temperature. If the temperature in the room falls below the set point, the heating system is turned on, if the temperature rises above the set point, the heating system is turned off.
The On-Off working principle is often used in simple control systems, as it is relatively easy to implement and understand. However, it may be less sensitive than other control methods, as it does not allow for fine-tuning or intermediate states.
- Product: 3-Way Motorized On-Off Control Valve (with metal bellows addition)
- Dimensions: DN15 / DN20 / DN25 / DN32 / DN40 / DN50 / DN65 / DN80 / DN100 / DN125 / DN150
- Usage Area: Pressurized Steam and Hot Oil Lines
- Function: Dispenser Mixer
- Sealing Class: CLASS VI (PTFE Soft Sealing)
- Connection Norm: Flange connection(DIN1092-2)
- Pressure Class: PN16- PN25 (Optional PN40)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 220 °C
- Neck Sealing: V – Package
- Characteristic: On – Off / Proportional
It maintains its position when the power is cut off.
Electric Motor Features
- Supply: 24 VAC – 24 VDC – 220 VAC (3 Point Floating Control)
- Drive Force: (N) 1000N – 2200N – 2500N – 3000N
- Stroke: 20 mm for DN 15 – 50 ; 30 mm for DN 50-100
- Stroke Completion Time: 20 sec for DN 15 – 50; 30 sec for DN 50-100
- Body: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Cover: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Neck Connector: ST44- 3 (S275J0)
- Actuator Body: AL6063 ENJ. – ABS Plastic
- Seat: 1.4571 Stainless Steel (AISI316)
Ask for the addition of a Limit Switch Box.
Ask for 0-1 Kohm Potentiometer addition…
Ask for 4-20 mA / 0-10V DC proportional control and feedback signal..
Ask for high Delta P’s..
Ask for 220V AC – 24V DC Supply..
Inquire for high temperature and special applications.
DN100, DN125, DN150 Body Material is PN16 Cast Iron..
Ask for different body materials.