What is Pressure Switch?
Pressure Switchs are pressure switches used for fluids and inert gases. Compressors, autoclaves, lubrication circuits, steam boilers, irrigation systems etc. suitable for control.
- Elements in contact with the fluid are laser welded stainless steel.
- Base, cover and knob made of V0 self-extinguishing, impact-resistant thermoplastic material.
- Output connections with PVC cable gland.
- Maximum Temperature of Controlled Fluid: 120 °C.
- Pressure Switch Body Allowable Temperature: -35 ÷ 80°C.
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -35 ÷ 80°C.
- Unit Weight: 0.15 Kg.
- Rated insulation voltage: Ui 380V~
- Continuous working rated current: Ith 15A
- G1/2 cable gland V0 self-exiting, code: 303298L