What is Prosestat?
Prosestats are pressure switches used for fluids and inert gases. Compressors, autoclaves, lubrication circuits, steam boilers, irrigation systems etc. suitable for control.
- Precision element with stainless steel membrane, laser welded.
- Metallic frame.
- Cover the impact resistant thermoplastic material.
- PVC cable gland outlet connections.
- Female connection G 1/4 (17 mm wrench).
- Maximum temperature of controlled liquid: 120°C.
- Pressure switch body acceptable temperature: -35 ÷ 60 °C.
- Storage and transport temperature: -35 ÷ 60 ° C.
- Unit weight: 0.44 Kg
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 415V ~
- Continuous working rated current Ith 16A
- G1 / 2 cable gland in V0 self-extinguishing, impact-resistant thermoplastic material, code: 303298LA
- IP44 protection enclosure IP44, code: 2593367