What is Level Control Valve?
Float level control valves, water tanks, reservoirs, pressure breakers, etc. in the transmission lines. are hydraulic control valves used to control the level of water in structures that store water. In order for the main valve to be able to open and close, there must be a minimum of 7 meters of water pressure in the existing network.
Float Level Control Valve Features
- Since its structure is very simple, its use also offers great advantages for the user.
- The electric float of the valve is modular. It is easily mounted on the structure to be level controlled in the desired shape.
- Thanks to the electric float, the level control range can be easily adjusted to the desired dimensions.
- A simple control device is located between the main valve and the Electric float.
- Thanks to the ball valve on the main valve, the on-off function can be controlled manually.
- The valve operates completely hydraulically with line pressure without requiring any extra energy
- Install the valve according to the arrow indicating the flow direction on the valve.
- For ease of service maintenance of the valve, it is recommended to install isolation valves (gate, butterfly or ball valve, etc.) to shut off the water in the upstream line.
- In order for the valve to work efficiently, it is recommended to put a suction cup in front of the valve.
- Connect the electric float and the solenoid valve on the main valve to the control device in accordance with the voltage values.
- If the control unit is correctly connected, the valve will operate in the automatic position.
- Control valves perform the on-off function with system pressure. If the system pressure is close to zero during tank filling, the valve will not operate. Check the valve inlet pressure value.
- To operate the valve manually, use the relief ball valve, indicated by 3. If the valve will operate in automatic mode, the ball valve must be in the closed position.
- To protect the valve from frost during winter months, drain the water from the valve actuator to the atmosphere.
- Hydraulic Control Valve
- Needle Valve
- Ball Valve