What is Metal Bellows Expansion Joint?
Vibration, noise and misalignment caused by various factors are of great importance, which are the main problems in the installation. We offer our customers our expansion joints, which we have developed as the most common solution to such problems. Metal Bellows Expansion Joints; It absorbs vibration and noise at the maximum level and eliminates axis mismatches. Due to their structure, they can be used at burst pressures above 40 kg/cm2 and at normal internal pressures at 10 kg/cm2 values. Thanks to its ability to withstand 700 mm hg vacuum, it is absolutely used in suction-discharge pump systems. They also produce top-notch results in terms of heat resistance. Heating and cooling lines, in addition to sound insulation in chillers in front of the pump and behind the pump, minimize the vibration that occurs during operation on the line.
- Bellows: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Flange: ST37.2 Carbon Steel
- Liner: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Max. Operating pressure: 16 Bar
- Max. Operating temperature: -80 / +425 °C
- Flange Pressure Class: PN10 / PN16
- They balance the elongation-shortening state resulting from the temperature change, thereby balancing the lateral and angular movement.
- They absorb water hammer and prevent water hammer.
- It has a flanged rotary type structure, so they are easy to assemble.
- No gasket or packing is required.
- There are two different product options, with liner and without liner.
Scope of Application
- Air compressors
- Ventilation systems
- Cooling towers
- Thermal power plants
- Dam systems
- Power plants
- Iron and steel fields
- Shipyard-ship areas
- Paper-pet vs. recycling areas