What is Pneumatic Actuated Stainless Steel Ball Valve?
A flanged ball valve is a type of valve used to control the flow of water, gas, or other liquid in a plumbing or machinery system. Because flanged ball valves are designed to have a cross-axis valve mechanism in themselves, they pass the flow of liquid directly over the valve when the valve is opened. Because of these features, flanged ball valves are generally used in pressurized systems and can be made suitable for operation in high flow and/or high pressure conditions. Flanged ball valves are usually mounted on a flange and integrated into the plumbing or machinery system. The flange creates a connection point between the valve and the installation and provides a seal between the valve and the installation.
According to the connection diameters; Actuators ranging from 9 nm to 400 nm forces and optional auxiliary elements switchbox and directional valves are used.
According to their codes, our pneumatic actuators, force information and valve applications are as follows:
- UDA 040 = 9 nm
- UDA 052 = 25 nm
- UDA 063 = 50 nm
- UDA 083 = 94 nm
- UDA 092 = 135 nm
- UDA 105 = 270 nm
- UDA 125 = 400 nm
It is checked in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control.
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique for low coefficient of friction
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles, if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
- Full compliance with the latest specifications. In order to easily assemble and disassemble solenoids, limit switches and other accessories and to exchange products with each other; It complies with ISI 5211, DIN 3337 and VDI/VDE 3845NAMUR standards and norms.
You can visit More Actuated Valves category