What is Pneumatic Actuated Stainless Steel Ball Valve?
Threaded ball valve is used to control fluid flowing through a tube or pipe, using a mechanical gear system. Ball valves are generally used when performing operations on or off the fluid flowing through a pipe. Threaded ball valves are often used in large-scale plants to control the flow of industrial liquids and gases.
Threaded ball valves are frequently used in industrial plants due to their various features. For example, it is ideal for controlling high-pressure liquid and gas flows and is often used in large-scale installations. In addition, threaded ball valves can operate in high temperatures or extreme cold conditions and are therefore often preferred in industrial plants.
According to the connection diameters; Actuators ranging from 9 nm to 400 nm forces and optional auxiliary elements switch boxes and directional valves are used.
Our pneumatic actuators, force information and valve applications according to their codes are as follows:
- UDA 040 = 9 nm
- UDA 052 = 25 nm
- UDA 063 = 50 nm
- UDA 083 = 94 nm
- UDA 092 = 135 nm
- UDA 105 = 270 nm
- UDA 125 = 400 nm
Pneumatic Actuated Stainless Ball Valve Control is done in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique for low coefficient of friction
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles, if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
- Full compliance with the latest specifications. In order to easily assemble and disassemble solenoids, limit switches and other accessories and to exchange products with each other; It complies with ISI 5211, DIN 3337 and VDI/VDE 3845NAMUR standards and norms.