What is 3 Way Pneumatic On-Off Hot Oil Valve?
The 3-way pneumatic on-off hot oil valve is a type of valve designed to control the flow of hot oil or other hot liquids. These valves are generally used in industrial or commercial environments where high temperatures and pressures are involved, such as process plants or power plants. The hot oil valve can be used in a variety of applications including heating, cooling, lubrication and temperature control. In general, they are made of materials that are resistant to high temperatures and can withstand the corrosive effects of hot oils.
What is a Control Valve?
control valve; A valve used to control fluid by changing the size of the flow passage as directed by a signal from a controller. Control valves provide pressure, temperature, flow and level control in all processes where fluid is present. Control valves are used for cold water, hot water, steam, superheated water, steam and gas etc. produced by consuming energy in enterprises. It ensures that the fluids can be transported and controlled without any loss.
What is On-Off Working Principle?
The On-Off operating principle refers to a control system in which a device or system is fully open or fully closed with no intermediate states. This type of control is often used in simple systems where there is a need to turn a device or system on or off based on a particular condition or input.
An example of the On-Off principle of operation is a thermostat that controls the heating or cooling system. When the thermostat is set to a certain temperature, it turns the system on or off as needed to maintain that temperature. If the temperature in the room falls below the set point, the heating system is turned on, if the temperature rises above the set point, the heating system is turned off.
The On-Off working principle is often used in simple control systems, as it is relatively easy to implement and understand. However, it may be less sensitive than other control methods, as it does not allow for fine-tuning or intermediate states.
- Product: 3 Way Pneumatic On-Off Hot Oil Valve (with metal bellows addition)
- Dimensions: DN15 / DN20 / DN25 / DN32 / DN40 / DN50 / DN65 / DN80 / DN100
- Usage Area: Pressurized Steam and Hot Oil Lines
- Connection Norm: Flange connection(DIN1092-2)
- Function: Dispenser Mixer
- Pressure Class: PN25
- Safety Position: Normally Closed – Normally Open
- Sealing Class: CLASS IV Metal to Metal
- Max. Operating Temperature: 350 °C
- Neck Sealing: CLASS VI – V Package With Metal Bellows
- Characteristic: On – Off
- Body: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Cover: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Neck Connector: ST44- 3 (S275J0)
- Seat: 1.4571 Stainless Steel (AISI316)
Ask for the addition of a Limit Switch Box.
Ask for hand control.
DN100, DN125, DN150 Body Material is PN16 Cast Iron..
Ask for different body materials.