What is EA20 Level Electrode?
A level electrode is a device used to measure the level of liquids or any other substance in a container or tank. It can be used to determine the level of a liquid in a tank, vessel or any other type of vessel. Level electrodes are widely used in a variety of industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas, water treatment, and food and beverage processing. They are often used to monitor and control the level of liquid in a process by keeping it within a certain range. There are several different types of level electrodes, each suitable for specific applications and environments, including float type, capacitive and ultrasonic.
- Probe Holder: Stainless AISI 303
- Max. Operating Pressure: 35 Bar
- Max. Operating Temperature: 250°C.
- Connection: 3/8″ Nipel
- Weight: 88gr.
- The connection between the probe and the level control is made with a flexible single pole cable (not supplied).
- Electrode probe not provided