What is Wedge Body Solenoid Valve?
The wedge body solenoid valve is an electromagnetic valve. This valve is a valve that can be opened and closed by creating a magnetic field. In this way, it can control the passage of a fluid from one region to another. It consists of body, sleeve, coil, diaphragm and core.
Where Are Wedge Body Solenoid Valves Used?
Wedge body solenoid valves are generally used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. These systems are usually found in machinery and equipment and are used to control the movement of these devices.
Solenoid Valves are manufactured in two types as normally closed (to open the closed valve when it receives energy from the coil) and normally open (to close the open valve when it receives energy from the coil).
Normally Closed Operation System
Normally Closed Solenoid valve initially allows the passage of fluid. In order for the valve to open, the coil moves with the electric current coming to the coil, pulls the core upwards and opens the mouth of the orifice hole, and thus, the fluid under high pressure advances to the outlet quickly from the bypass hole. With this progress, the pressure inside drops very quickly and a pressure difference occurs inside. Due to this difference, the diaphragm overcomes the spring force and rises upwards and fluid passage is allowed, so the valve is in the open position. All this happens in a very short time. Our product is designed to get the best efficiency.
- Gasket: EPDM / NBR
- Sleeve: Stainless
- Body: Brass
- Core: Stainless AISI 316
- Temperature: -10 / +130 °C
- Coil: Socket
- Sleeve: Stainless AISI 316
- Spring: Stainless AISI 316
Mount the solenoid valve so that the coil is up. In the installation, such as a strainer before the solenoid valve, etc. use filters. We use more durable diaphragm and gasket material for high temperatures
Please specify your diaphragm and gasket request for high temperature in your orders.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Solenoid Valve:
- The coil should be selected in accordance with the operating voltage (AC-DC). Protection and insulation should be provided according to the place where it will be applied. (Electricity turns on when air comes in, and turns off again when you cut off the electricity)
- In the line or system you will use, min. and max. pressure values are very important in the selection of the valve.
- The quality and temperature of the fluid is a direct factor in the selection of the valve.
- The direction of the fluid and the arrow mark on the body are in the same direction and attention should be paid to the assembly.
- Since the solenoid valve does not function as a check valve, the fluid flows back at reverse pressures. In these cases, installing a check valve after the solenoid valve is correct for the connection.
- The line to which the valve is attached must be free of impurities.
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||1||100 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||1,8||60 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||2,5||40 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||3||20 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||4||10 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||5||5 Bar|
|1/8"||TKZ 1110||8||1 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||1||100 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||1,8||60 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||2,5||40 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||3||20 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||4||10 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||5||5 Bar|
|1/4"||TKZ 1111||8||1 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||1||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||1,8||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||2,5||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||3||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||4||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||5||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/8"||TKZ 1112||8||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||1||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||1,8||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||2,5||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||3||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||4||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||5||0,5-16 Bar|
|1/2"||TKZ 1113||8||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||1||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||1,8||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||2,5||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||3||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||4||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||5||0,5-16 Bar|
|3/4"||TKZ 1114||8||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||1||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||2,5||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||3||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||4||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||5||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||8||0,5-16 Bar|
|1"||TKZ 1115||1||0,5-16 Bar|
You can visit our “Solenoid Valve” page for more detailed information on the subject or to find solutions to the problems you are experiencing.