What is Electronic Contact Box?
An electronic contact box is a device that allows you to securely connect electrical wires or devices. It generally consists of a plastic or metal box with several terminals inside and a lid that can be opened and closed to access the terminals. Terminals can be used to interconnect cables or devices using screws, spades, or other types of connectors. Electronic contact box is widely used in electrical and electronic systems to distribute power, control signals and other electrical connections. They are designed to be durable and reliable and are often used in harsh environments where electrical connections must be made and maintained.
The controller’s modular enclosure is made of impact resistant thermoplastic material designed for multiple side-by-side installations.
- The voltage between the electrode is 8 V~;
- The detection range is adjustable from 2 to 20 kΩ;
- Max. Number of fields, cable length 800 meters, insulation 600V ~;
- Insulation resistance 100100 MΩ;
- Dielectric hardness 1,500 V ~ for 1 minute;
- Output with SPDT electromagnetic switching relay, potential-free terminals;
- Contact rating 5A 230V AC-1.
- UA03Y: Waterproof box IP65
- EA18-EA19-EA20-EA21: probes for conductive liquids