What is Vacuumostat?
The vacuumostat is designed to adjust the vacuum values in pumps (B12AN) or to control the pressure values of tanks or steam generators where a low differential (B12BN) is required.
- Precision element with stainless steel membrane, laser welded.
- Metallic frame.
- Cover the impact resistant thermoplastic material.
- PVC cable gland outlet connections.
- Female connection G 1/4 (17 mm wrench).
- Maximum temperature of controlled liquid: 120°C.
- Pressure switch body acceptable temperature: -35 ÷ 60 °C.
- Storage and transport temperature: -35 ÷ 60 ° C.
- Unit weight: 0.43 Kg B12AN.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 415V ~
- Continuous working rated current Ith 16A
- G1 / 2 cable gland in V0 self-extinguishing, impact-resistant thermoplastic material, code: 303298LA
- IP44 protection enclosure IP44, code: 2593367