What is 2 Way Pneumatic Proportional Hot Oil Valve?
A hot oil valve is a type of valve designed to control the flow of hot oil or other hot liquids. These valves are generally used in industrial or commercial environments where high temperatures and pressures are involved, such as process plants or power plants. The hot oil valve can be used in a variety of applications including heating, cooling, lubrication and temperature control. In general, they are made of materials that are resistant to high temperatures and can withstand the corrosive effects of hot oils.
What is a Control Valve?
control valve; A valve used to control fluid by changing the size of the flow passage as directed by a signal from a controller. Control valves provide pressure, temperature, flow and level control in all processes where fluid is present. Control valves are used for cold water, hot water, steam, superheated water, steam and gas etc. produced by consuming energy in enterprises. It ensures that the fluids can be transported and controlled without any loss.
What is Proportional Working Principle?
The proportional operating principle is a control system concept that refers to the use of a control signal that is directly proportional to the error between the desired setpoint and the actual process value. In other words, the control signal is adjusted proportionally to the size and direction of the error. This type of control system is used in various applications where it is necessary to keep a process variable at a certain setpoint or within a certain range.
In the proportional control system, the control signal is generated by a controller that compares the setpoint with the process value and calculates the error. The controller then applies a control signal proportional to the error to the process. The control signal is generally applied via a control element such as a valve that can adjust the flow of a fluid or the position of a mechanism to change the process variable.
- Product: 2 Way Pneumatic Proportional Hot Oil Valve (with metal bellows addition)
- Dimensions: DN15 / DN20 / DN25 / DN32 / DN40 / DN50 / DN65 / DN80 / DN100
- Usage Area: Pressurized Steam and Hot Oil Lines
- Connection Norm: Flange connection(DIN1092-2)
- Pressure Class: PN25
- Safety Position: Normally Closed – Normally Open
- Sealing Class: CLASS IV Metal to Metal
- Max. Operating temperature: 350 °C
- Neck Sealing: CLASS VI Package With Metal Bellows
- Characteristic: Equal Percent – Linear
Positioner Not Included.
- Body: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Cover: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Neck Connector: ST44- 3 (S275J0)
- Seat: 1.4571 Stainless Steel (AISI316)
Ask for the addition of a Limit Switch Box.
Ask for hand control.
DN100, DN125, DN150 Body Material is PN16 Cast Iron..
Ask for different body materials.