What is Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator?
A pneumatic actuator is a mechanical device that is moved using air pressure. This device produces a force or motion by being moved by a piston or plate inside a pneumatic cylinder. Pneumatic actuators are often used in automatic control systems and provide air pressure by an air source. They are widely used to control motion in mechanical systems and are often preferred because of their high durability, reliability and fast motion characteristics. They can also be used at high temperatures or in very corrosive environments.
UNOX pneumatic actuators are completely domestic products developed in our company’s R&D. Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator is used for the control of valves, dampers that are closed or opened with 90° rotation.
- Body: Aluminum Extrusion
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Shaft: Cadmium Coated Steel
- Sealing: Nitrile Rubber
Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator Control
It is checked in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and low friction coefficient for the cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- If desired, a symmetrical, corrosion-resistant pinion made of high quality steel, which allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
- Full compliance with the latest specifications. Solenoids, limit switches and other accessories can be easily mounted and products can be exchanged with each other; It complies with ISI 5211, DIN 3337 and VDI/VDE 3845NAMUR standards and norms.
|MODEL||TORK (NM) 6 Bar Hava|