What is Multi Spring 2 Way Pneumatic Control Valve?
A multi-spring pneumatic control valve is a type of valve that uses multiple springs to regulate the flow of fluid through the valve. These valves are commonly used in process control applications to control the flow of liquids such as water, steam or gases in pipelines.
The valve consists of a stem, valve plug and a set of springs. The valve plug is connected to a stem that protrudes from the valve body and is used to operate the valve. Springs are located around the stem and are used to apply a force that holds the valve plug in a specific position.
The valve plug position is controlled by the pressure of the fluid on the valve plug and the force of the springs. When the fluid pressure is greater than the spring force, the valve plug is pushed open and fluid is allowed to flow through the valve. When the fluid pressure is less than the spring force, the valve plug is pushed closed, preventing fluid from flowing through the valve.
Where is Multi Spring 2 Way Pneumatic Control Valve Used?
Multi-spring control valves are used in a wide variety of applications, including oil and gas production, chemical processing, power generation and water treatment. They are known for their reliability and precise control of fluid flow.
The force of the springs can be adjusted by changing the spring constant or the number of springs used. This allows the valve to be fine-tuned for different flow rates and pressure ranges.
What is On-Off Working Principle?
The On-Off operating principle refers to a control system in which a device or system is fully open or fully closed with no intermediate states. This type of control is often used in simple systems where there is a need to turn a device or system on or off based on a particular condition or input.
An example of the On-Off principle of operation is a thermostat that controls the heating or cooling system. When the thermostat is set to a certain temperature, it turns the system on or off as needed to maintain that temperature. If the temperature in the room falls below the set point, the heating system is turned on, if the temperature rises above the set point, the heating system is turned off.
The On-Off working principle is often used in simple control systems, as it is relatively easy to implement and understand.
Basic (Standard) Features
- Product: Multi Spring 2 Way Pneumatic Control Valve (with metal bellows addition)
- Dimensions: DN15 / DN20 / DN25 / DN32 / DN40 / DN50 / DN65 / DN80 / DN100 / DN125 / DN150
- Usage Area: Pressurized Steam and Hot Oil Lines
- Connection Norm: Flange connection(DIN1092-2)
- Optional: Class IV ( Metal – Metal Sealing )
- Function: Dispenser Mixer
- Pressure Class: PN16 – PN25
- Safety Position: Normally Closed – Normally Open
- Sealing Class: CLASS VI (PTFE Soft Sealing)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 220 °C
- Neck Sealing: V – Pack PTFE – Graphite
- Characteristic: On – Off
- Body: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Cover: GGG – 40.3 Ductile Iron
- Neck Connector: ST44- 3 (S275J0)
- Seat: 1.4571 Stainless Steel (AISI316)
Ask for the addition of a Limit Switch Box.
Ask for hand control.
DN100, DN125, DN150 Body Material is PN16 Cast Iron..
Ask for different body materials.