What is Pneumatic Actuated U-PVC Ball Valve?
U-PVC (unplasticized polyvinyl chloride) ball valve is a type of valve used to control the flow of liquids, gases or other materials through a pipe or other flow system. It consists of a ball-shaped component attached to a body and surrounded by a casing. The ball has a hole through it, and when the valve is open, the hole aligns with the material flow through the tube. When the valve is closed, the ball is rotated so that the hole is perpendicular to the flow, which stops the passage of material.
Where is Pneumatic Actuated U-PVC Ball Valve Used?
U-PVC ball valves are often used in plumbing and water treatment systems, as well as in other industrial and commercial applications. They are known for their durability, corrosion resistance and ease of maintenance. They are also relatively easy to operate as they only require a quarter turn to open or close.
Overall, U-PVC ball valves are a reliable and cost-effective option for controlling material flow in a variety of applications.
The general characteristics of polyethylene are as follows:
- It is solid
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dielectric properties are superior
- It is resistant to environmental conditions.
Actuators varying between 9 nm and 400 nm forces depending on the connection diameters, and switch boxes and directional valves are used as optional auxiliary elements.
Our pneumatic actuators, force information and valve applications according to their codes are as follows:
- UDA 040 = 9 nm
- UDA 052 =25 nm
- UDA 063 =50 nm
- UDA 083 =94 nm
- UDA 092 = 135 nm
- UDA 105 = 270 nm
- UDA 125 = 400 nm
It is checked in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control.
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique for low coefficient of friction
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
Click for more actuator valves.