What is Pneumatic Actuated U-PVC Butterfly Valve?
U-PVC butterfly valve is a type of butterfly valve made of unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) material. Butterfly valves are valves used to open and close a fluid in a tube or pipe. U-PVC butterfly valves are generally used in plumbing or pipes. These types of valves are preferred because they are light and can be easily installed. In addition, since the U-PVC material is resistant to corrosion, these valves are expected to have a long service life.
How Does the Butterfly Valve Work?
The working principle of butterfly valves is to open and close a valve in the form of a butterfly. This valve is opened or closed by turning with the help of a lever or a sleeve. Butterfly valves provide low loss thanks to their usually semicircular valves and pass the fluid without reducing its velocity.
Where is U-PVC Butterfly Valve Used?
- It is often used in water treatment plants to control water flow during various treatment stages such as filtration and disinfection.
- U-PVC butterfly valves are resistant to many chemicals, making them a good choice for use in chemical processing plants where corrosive materials are present.
- It is used in the food and beverage industry to control the flow of liquids and gases such as air or steam through pipelines.
- It is used to control air flow through ducts and vents in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- It is used in agricultural irrigation systems to control the flow of water to fields and crops.
- It is used to control the flow of water through pipes and fittings in plumbing systems.
- It is also used in various other industrial applications such as oil and gas production, pharmaceutical production, and power plants.
The general characteristics of polyethylene are as follows:
- It is solid
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dielectric properties are superior
- It is resistant to environmental conditions.
Actuators varying between 9 nm and 400 nm forces depending on the connection diameters, and switch boxes and directional valves are used as optional auxiliary elements.
Our pneumatic actuators, force information and valve applications according to their codes are as follows:
- UDA 040 = 9 nm
- UDA 052 =25 nm
- UDA 063 =50 nm
- UDA 083 =94 nm
- UDA 092 = 135 nm
- UDA 105 = 270 nm
- UDA 125 = 400 nm
It is checked in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control.
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique for low coefficient of friction
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
You can click for pneumatic valve types.