What is Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valve with Diverter Threaded Sleeve?
The butterfly valve is used to control the flow of liquids or gases such as gas, water or air. It consists of a pair of caps and these caps rotate around an axis. When one flap is open, the other is closed so it can control the flow. Butterfly valves are generally used for large diameter pipes or hoses and are often used in plants, factories and industrial plants to control the flow of substances such as water, gas or air.
Actuators with forces ranging from 9 nm to 400 nm depending on the connection diameters and switch boxes and directional valves are used as optional auxiliary elements.
According to their codes, our pneumatic actuators, force information and valve applications are as follows:
- UDA 040 = 9 nm
- UDA 052 = 25 nm
- UDA 063 = 50 nm
- UDA 083 = 94 nm
- UDA 092 = 135 nm
- UDA 105 = 270 nm
- UDA 125 = 400 nm
It is checked in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control.
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique for low coefficient of friction
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles, if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
- Full compliance with the latest specifications. In order to easily assemble and disassemble solenoids, limit switches and other accessories and to exchange products with each other; It complies with ISI 5211, DIN 3337 and VDI/VDE 3845NAMUR standards and norms.