What is Sampling Container?
A sampling vessel is a device used to take a sample of a substance, such as a liquid or gas, for analysis or testing. Sampling containers are used in a wide variety of fields, including chemical analysis, environmental monitoring and quality control. They are designed to be used to collect a representative sample of the substance being tested and are typically made of materials that are chemically resistant and able to withstand the conditions of the sampled substance. Sampling containers come in many different sizes and shapes and can be made from a variety of materials, including glass, plastic and metal.
Where is the Sampling Container Used?
Sampling containers are used in a variety of environments and industries to collect samples of substances for analysis or testing. Some common examples include:
- Chemical analysis: Sampling cups are often used in laboratories to collect chemical samples for analysis.
- Environmental monitoring: Sampling containers are used to collect air, water and soil samples to monitor environmental conditions and identify potential contaminants.
- Quality control: Sampling cups are used in manufacturing and production environments to collect samples of products or materials for quality testing.
- Research: Sampling cups are used in scientific research to collect material samples for analysis and experimentation.
In general, sampling vessels are used in many different environments and industries to collect representative samples for testing and analysis.
- Dimension: DN80
- Model: UOK
- Body: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Coil: 1/2” AISI 316 L Stainless Steel
- Coil Nominal Pressure: PN 40
- Cold Water Inlet-Outlet: 1/2”
- Body Nominal Pressure: PN 16
Scope of Application
- Steam Boilers
- Steam Generators
You can watch our video to have more detailed information about steam traps.