What is Electric Actuated Lug Type Butterfly Valve?
Electric actuated lug type butterfly valve is used to regulate the flow of liquids or gases in the piping system. It consists of a circular disc that rotates on a shaft to open and close the fluid flow. The disc is attached to the shaft by lugs, which are protruding arms used to support the weight of the disc and provide a means to attach the valve to the piping system. The valve is driven or controlled by an electric motor that rotates the shaft to open or close the disc. These types of valves are frequently used in industrial and commercial piping systems where precise control of fluid flow is required.
Where is the Electric Actuated Lug Type Butterfly Valve Used?
Electric actuated lug butterfly valves are used in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications where precise control of the flow of liquids or gases is required. Some common uses for this type of valve are:
- Water treatment plants: These valves are often used to control water flow in treatment plants where they are used to regulate water flow through filters, pumps and other equipment.
- Chemical processing: These valves are commonly used in chemical processing plants to control the flow of corrosive or hazardous chemicals.
- It is used in power plants to control the flow of steam or other liquids through the piping system.
- It is used in the oil and gas industry to control the flow of oil or gas through pipelines.
- It is used in the food and beverage industry to control the flow of liquids and gases in the processing and packaging of products.
- HVAC: These valves are used in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to control the flow of air or other fluids in the system.
Scope of Application
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Water treatment and distribution systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling facilities
- Food and chemical enterprises
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Water, sea water, dust, gas, wastewater and air
- Body: GGG40.3 Cast Iron
- Disc: AISI316, AISI304, AL BR
- Shaft: SS 416
- Temperature: -10ºC / 110ºC
- Gasket : EPDM
- Diameter: DN25 (1”) – DN300 (12”)