What is a LevelTank Float?
A level tank float is a device used to control the water level in the plumbing system. This device measures the water level in the tank, directs the water to the drainage system when the water level rises above a certain level, or allows the water to be filled into the tank when the water level falls below a certain level. In this way, the water level is kept constant between the determined levels and excessive rise and fall of the water in the installation system is prevented. The level tank float measures the water level by an instrument panel or a float and this data is processed by a control system.
Where is the Level Tank Float Used?
The level tank float is used to provide water level control in various plumbing systems. For example:
- It is used for water level control in plumbing systems in buildings and workplaces. In this way, regular water consumption in buildings and water savings are ensured.
- It is used for water level control in water treatment plants. In this way, the water level in the water treatment plants is kept constant between the determined levels and the water treatment processes are carried out regularly.
- It is used for water level control in industrial facilities. For example, water level control is important in industrial plants such as chemicals, food and textiles. In this way, water is saved in the facilities and excessive rise and fall of water is prevented.
- It is used for water level control in agricultural fields. For example, water level control is important in water drip systems and water pipes. In this way, water is saved in agricultural areas and the amount of water required for the cultivation of agricultural products is regularly provided.
- Material Structure: AISI 304 Complete Stainless Steel With Contact Surface
- Connection: Threaded (3/4”)
- Max Working Pressure: Standard: 6 bar , Large size: 8 bar
- Max. Operating Temperature: 90 ºC
- Applications: Water and neutral liquids
- Float: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Float Diameter: 220 mm (Optional 150 mm)
- Mounting: It can be mounted vertically or horizontally.