What is Linear Electro Pneumatic Positioner?
Linear electro-pneumatic positioner is a device that works under air or gas. This device controls the movement of an object using air or gas pressure. It is generally used to measure and control the position of the object to be moved. For example, when placing a part on an automated production line, a linear electro-pneumatic positioner can be used. This positioner can move the part to the desired position using air pressure and control its position by measuring it. Linear electro-pneumatic positioners can provide very precise position control, as they work with air or gas pressure, and they also have the ability to move very quickly.
Mounted on a diaphragm pneumatic actuator, the EP-1000L positioner moves the actuator by receiving DC 4 ~ 20mA signals from a controller. Also, the actuator displacement detect and return function ensures accurate positioning in response to DC 4~20mA signals.
The EP-1000L can be used with both spring-loaded control valves and double-acting actuators.
- Conforms to CE standards
- Explosion proof (Exia CT6, Exd BT6, Exd CT6)
- IP66 certified
- High anti-vibration (not effective at 5-200Hz)
- The air duct connection is in perforated form suitable for connection in all directions.
- Suitable for transforming positive actions and countermeasures
- 1/2 split range with simple adjustments without changing parts
- Easy maintenance
- Simple structure for feedback link
- Economic energy saving