What is Rotary Electro Pneumatic Positioner?
Rotary Electro Pneumatic Positioner is a device used to control the position of the pneumatic actuator. It typically consists of an electric motor, a pneumatic valve, and a control system that uses electrical signals to adjust the position of the pneumatic actuator. The position of the actuator can be controlled by adjusting the air flow to the actuator made by the pneumatic valve. The position of the valve is controlled by the electric motor, which receives electrical signals from the control system. The control system can be a standalone controller or integrated into a larger system such as a process control system or a supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system.
Where is Rotary Electro Pneumatic Positioner Used?
Rotary electro-pneumatic positioners are widely used in a variety of industrial and manufacturing applications, such as the control of pneumatic actuators on valves, damper actuators and other process control equipment. It can be used with both spring-loaded control valves and double-acting actuators.
- Conforms to CE standards
- Explosion proof (Exia CT6, Exd BT6, Exd CT6)
- IP66 certified
- High anti-vibration (not effective at 5-200Hz)
- The air duct connection is in perforated form suitable for connection in all directions.
- Suitable for transforming positive actions and countermeasures
- 1/2 split range with simple adjustments without changing parts
- Easy maintenance
- Simple structure for feedback link
- Economic energy saving