What is Pneumatic Actuated Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve?
The butterfly valve is used to control the flow of liquids or gases such as gas, water or air. It consists of a pair of caps and these caps rotate around an axis. When one flap is open, the other is closed so it can control the flow. Butterfly valves are generally used for large diameter pipes or hoses and are often used in plants, factories and industrial plants to control the flow of substances such as water, gas or air.
UNOX Pneumatic Actuators; These are completely domestic products developed in our company’s R&D. Pneumatic actuators are used for the control of valves, dampers that close or open with 90 and 120 degrees rotation.
As a model; We have USA models for single acting and UDA models for double acting.
- Gasket: EPDM, Viton, Teflon, Silicone
- Body: AISI304 / AISI316
- Disc: AISI304 / AISI316
- Connection Type: Welded, Threaded, Clamped
- Pressure Class: PN6 / PN10
Pneumatic Actuated Stainless Butterfly Valve Control is done in two ways:
- On-Off control
- Proportional control.
- Aluminum Extrusion, internal and external corrosion resistant, long life and low friction coefficient for the cylinder surface obtained with a very sensitive process technique.
- Symmetrical and easy mounting position; compact pistons made of special aluminum alloy, which provides fast operation and at the same time allows the pistons to work in the opposite direction by simply replacing them.
- A symmetrical, corrosion-resistant high quality steel pinion that allows mounting at 45°- 90° angles if desired, and also works in harmony with the piston stroke in every angle mounting.
- Bearing elements made of industrial hard plastic, which enable opening and closing in the shortest time, low friction coefficient, minimizing wear on friction surfaces.
- Module gears opened in precision machinery with a special process technique that will work silently, harmoniously, with maximum efficiency to the piston and pinion.
- Long-term corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners.
- Full compliance with the latest specifications. In order to easily assemble and disassemble solenoids, limit switches and other accessories and to exchange products with each other; It complies with ISI 5211, DIN 3337 and VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR standards and norms.